Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 new things...

Some new and exiting things have been going on at our house! Wanna hear some of them? Ok!


1. We got a puppy. Her name is Lola. She is really fun and cute!

2. Nick has been so sick. We are now going on 4 days with this yuckie stuff! Poor kid! He was at the hospital Monday night. (Nick and I did not leave the dang hospital till 5 AM! We arrived at 8PM. I know! Sheesh!) He had not been eating or drinking at all that day, he had a high fever that would not break, vomiting, and had horrible dehydration from watery dipers (not pee though! lol)  He had to have a cathider to take urin- but they could not get it in.... so sad. Since he was refusing to drink they had to put in an IV. He was so dehydrated! He had 2 bags of fliud and hardly peed! .... So he is slowly starting to feel better, I think. He has not been eating too much, but he has been drinking better. I noticed yesterday that he was limping when he would walk!!! Does it ever end with this kid?!?! Come on now! I am hoping that he will feel better by the weekend. If not, it is back to the hospital! FUN!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my poor baby! oh poor guy... i love him. give him kisses for me. i need to come see him as soon as i am done with these stupid tests. i love that little guy!

p.s. and i need to meet your new puppy!

Brent and Ashley said...

oh my goodness! poor guy! i hope he feels better SOON!!!

Friends+Family said...

poor little guy AND poor mother!
hang in there!!!!
MOM

@TiffanyRom said...

Hi Nichole!

You won the set of curlers from the SITS auction.

Can you email me?

sitsgirls@gmail.com

Best,
Tiffany