Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pulling out my hair...



This week has been one of "those" weeks. The kind that makes ya wanna pull your hair out!Sorry to rant, but I have been trying really hard to get my house all reorginized. I am soooo sick of all the crap/junk that we have and NEVER use! So while I have been cleaning/throwing away/working my butt off, my kids , EVERY DAY, have made a big, huge, overwhelming MESS! (Two steps forward, 3 steps back)Let me take you on a little trip though this HELL week of mine...



Monday: Karley and Nick get into tube of bright redish-pink lipstick. They had gotten it all over the TV, windows, ALL over Nicks face, (he looked like the Joker! example to the right ->) and his new Naartjie shirt. Grrrrrr!








Tuesday: Karley got down a jar of peanut butter for Nick and herself to play in... it was all over the carpet, TV, splatttered on walls, in hair, up arms, and in ears.
(Not my kid, but same idea...)

Wendsday: Chocolate covered raisins. Once agian, Karley got them down (she pushes the chair to reach whatever she "needs") I am guessing that Karley had dumped or threw them all over the place, stomped on a few, spit some out, etc., etc., etc., .....


Thursday: Finger nail polish. Green finger nail polish. Karley had painted her brother (face, hands, feet, and clothing) and a glob of the sparly green stuff in the middle of my carpet! AND my ring cleaner all dumped out as well! How my dear Karley thinks of these things, I'll never know.... (sorry, no more pictures! Dang computer!)


Friday: I walk out of my room to grab a drink of water, come back in to find all of the laundry that I had just folded thrown all over the place. (It is not as bad as the other days, but still....it was about 3 loads that were redumped and recrumpled)


Saturday: So far Nick got an apple out of the fridge and would take a bite, chew it a little, then spit it out. He did this with the entire apple!



So that has been some of the highlights of my week, how was your week?



PS: Yes, my children are still alive!

4 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Holy moly what a week! The question is...are YOU still alive?! Tell them to take it easy on ya.
And in the future, if you ever need a babysitter...I'm busy.

Anonymous said...

haha! that is funny {but not funny, so please don't hurt me...}!
and you forgot to mention how nick broke my piggy bank from honduras!

what little nerds you have.

thanks for keeping them alive!

you are the best mom ever:)

Tiffany said...

Your life is never boring, is that a good thing? Love you guys. Congrats to Casey passin the test!!!

j e s s i e said...

Oh, I bet that was a nightmare to clean up!!

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give away!

-Jessie