Monday, December 8, 2008

WoW. These past few weeks have just flown by. Christmas is just around the corner, and I am not feeling totally prepared, but, who is? Christmas is that time of year where we can all be together. Surround ourselves with the ones that we love. I am so grateful that I have such an awesome family to spend this season with! A lot has been going on in my life. No need to get into too much detail. I am felling worn and weathered. Now that the cold (and snow) has kicked in I am feeling so stiff and I am noticing more pain. I hate getting ready in the morning and am finding it difficult to be motivated to do much of anything. It takes so much time for me to do anything anymore. With all of my attention on the kids, as well as all of the other household duties, it is hard to take time for me. Oh, this is what I want. I want to be the best mother and wife for my family. Times are hard, money is tight, what are ya gonna do? Right now I am trying to "live in the moment". Like the other day, I was laying down to rest my body in my bed, the kids came in and were crawling all over me and wanting to snuggle. I could have gotten upset and sent them away, but instead I felt so lucky, so happy. Nothing else mattered. NOTHING. I loved holding them in my arms, watching them love on me and each other. It really was nice!
So anyway- I do not really know what I am trying to get across, so I am off! Love to you all!

4 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Nichole, you are such a great mom...and example!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

how cute! i would love to cuddle them!! you are lucky:)

Linda said...

Life just doesn't get any better than that, and I'm glad that you realize it.....that's the important part.

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so cuddly!!