Monday, November 24, 2008

Today has been a hard one. I found out that my grandmother is in the hospital. I am scared and so very sad. When Casey and I went to see her tonight she was not able to wake up. She did, however, open her eyes for just a moment. I hope she knows that I was there. I don't know when she will be able to come back home. I just hope that she is not in any pain. She did not look like herself. Her body kept twitching. A side afect of some of the medicine, I guess. I hope that tommorow I will be able to see her more awake. I gave my number to the nurse so they could call me the next time she is more aware and awake. Please pray for her. I know that I will be praying alot for her. My grandfather is very worried for her. He loves her so much. Pray for him too. This will be especially hard for him during the holidays. It will be hard on all of us.
Thank you to Rick and Linda for taking the kids. I don't think that I would have been able to handle them in all this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your grandma. we love you!

Brent and Ashley said...

We will pray for her! So sorry to hear about this.

Linda said...

I wish that there was something I could say to make you feel better. I do know that your grandparents appreciate the help you gave them. They are both in our prayers, and you are too. We love you.

Tiffany said...

We love you guys!! I hope your grandma can be here for Christmas.