Monday, November 24, 2008

Ummm... Hello?

Does anyone read this thing? I am not too sure that anyone does. I'm not trying to complain or anything, BUT, hardly anyone lets me know what they think of all of my hard work. And it really is hard work, dangit! Like for instance right now, I am getting my hair pulled by Nickolas (he thinks it is hallirous), Karley is crying because I won't let her watch cartoons (ALL day long), I need to switch the laundry over and something... smells... great, Nick just dumped a load in his pants. See what I mean people?!?! I want to know that you are still interested in what is going in in my crazy life! I need you all to keep my motivation up with this. It is really difficult for me to sit down and do this (as you can tell from the above statement about my children). And I don't care if I don't know you or you don't know me, just let me know that I am not totally alone in this blogging world!
Thank you very much to the others who do leave me messages. I love to hear from you! And I will try to be a much better commenter as well!
Thank you to whomever reads this....
Nichole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichole!! you are not alone and i love you! and i always read your blog. remember how I left you like 10 comments when you didn't post for awhile?? anyways, I know how you feel... with my new healthy bloggy at first it was really motivating me cuz people were leaving me comments but now nobody is...I NEED THE MOTIVATION PEOPLE! oh well, I guess its not my "real" blog so it shouldn't matter... love ya!

Brent and Ashley said...

You're not alone, say it one more time you're not alone....
ARGH!! Since Brent's been home I've been really bad about blogging/commenting!! Please forgive me..."though I may not always comment, I am always reading..." Ashley