Friday, November 21, 2008

E=MC2


Let us see if you can figure out the following equation >>>

Karley + Nickolas + Laundromat = ?

I have figured out the answer to this equation!
It equals Mom being totally embarrassed and wanting to give the above children to the orphanage.

Man! These children of mine are = to 10 children it seems at times! How do they do it? I think they have a secret pack between each other! One will be walking out the front door, into the street, while another one is pulling down and ripping up all of the magazines left for others to read while they wait. I was just trying to keep my cool. "There is not ten children, Nichole, there is two of them. They are small, you are big, they are not as smart as you, or are they? Stop thinking like that! You can do this!!!" I found myself thinking this a few times. And it was not like I was doing all of the laundry in our entire house, it was just my bed comforter- but it may as well been 50 loads that needed to be done.
I was very stressed, but I kept reminding myself how precious my children are. Even though people will give you dirty, disapproving looks, I know what I am doing is the right thing for me and my children. I guess it is better then beating them to a bloody pulp!
I am exited for them to grow and learn how to be polite children and not throw all of the contents of Mommy's purse on the ground and have screaming contests and trying to make Mommy/and/or others cry.
Until then...

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

I want you to know that I read your blog everytime you post something new but I am just learning that I am suppose to leave a comment. I love your blog and I love you. Today I laughed out loud and even read it to Grandpa who also laughed. Nichole, this time will pass and you will look back someday and wish you could have those teenagers back little again when you could put them in the crib and know that they will stay there, and when you know, mostly, where they are. Cherish these moments.