Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day for a Date

Yesterday Casey and I were able to go on a little date. We took the kids to my Mom's house. Then we got to go see a movie. It was pretty funny!
After the movie was over we went to Ruby Tuesdays. The food there was OK. The salad bar was real good, but my chicken had WAY to much salt! Yuck! Oh, and we found some ants crawling around on our table! SICK! But other then that- I really enjoyed talking to my hunnie without any interruptions(aka-our kids!). I never knew how special time alone with him would be! Then we headed out to VF Factory. We got Karley a knew purple bike that she just LOVES! I was able to get some really cute clothes for the kids at Oshkosh. They have some really cute stuff!
So after our dinner and a movie, it was back to reality- we hung out at my parents house for a little while, then it was time to go back home. Nickolas and Karley did not want to go home of cource-but who would? Grandmas house is the funniest! So after 5 millions goodbyes and several hugs and kisses later we were off!
I was driving home and Casey was on his phone looking on KSL for a boat. (We allready have an engine for it, but no boat) He came accross an all metal kyak. It would be perfect for us and it was at a great price! Casey called the guy that was selling the boat-Yes! He still had it! We hurried over there, it was perfect because it was on our way home. We all looked at it and loved it! While we were looking at it other people were calling to see if they could come get it. We told the man we were sold! Now we are looking foward to a fun fishing trip! Karley is so exited!

3 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

That picture freaked me out when I first saw it! Anyways, I'm glad you two were able to go on a date together. That's always a fun thing to do! And a boat? How fun will that be?! Brent leaves this Saturday for almost 2 weeks...we'll have to play!

Friends+Family said...

So, why did THEY get to babysit? Oh yeah, I was working. Lucky's.
Can't wait to go canoeing.!!!

Anonymous said...

that picture is weird...it made me have to think! fun date:)