Sunday, August 31, 2008

5 things to catch up on...

OK, so I have not blogged in a while so I guess now would be a good time to get all caught up.

Number one: Karley HATES the boat/canoe. And she told us that she also hates fishing. "Only on the land." And when we make her get in, she screams the whole time and is frozen in fear.

Number two: I have taken upon myself to switch the kids rooms. Smart idea when you are by yourself with two kids!

Number 3: Painting blue in Nicks' room and purple in Karley's. As of right now, Nicks room is almost done and we will be working on Karley's later this week.

Number 4: Racing to the Great Salt Lake before the sun goes down is hard work with two kids, a grandma, a mom, and a dad! And Yuckie! (Pictures soon to come)

Number five: I have discovered that I love my kids more when they have been away from me for 24+ hours.

I guess that is it! I hope that everyone has a great week to come!

4 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Number 1: that's a girl for ya.
Number 2: good luck.
Number 3: it will look so cute I'm sure!
Number 4: I am dying to see those pictures! Aren't you glad it's over??!
Number 5: I'm with you on that one.

Anonymous said...

haha, you guys are funny! I saw your pictures and I LOVE them!!!

Tiffany said...

It sound like you are super busy. You pictures turned out GREAT! You are all so good looking, must run in the family.

Brent and Ashley said...

Hey Nichole, I was looking at the blog "myperch.blogspot.com", and noticed that you were the winner for the giveaway! Did you even know that?! You are so darn lucky!!!