Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Day! :)

Today was a good day. I was able to have some fun with my wonderful children. After dinner I let them play in the sink. I filled both sides up with soapy water and gave them some silverware for them to "wash". (I did take pictures. I will try to put them up later.)
Doing this got me thinking. I remember when I was little and my Mom would hand wash dishes. She would let me fill up the sink with the warm water and liquid soap. I would play in them until the real washing needed to be done. She may not remember that, but I sure do. It was just a small task. Nothing grand or extraordinary- just filling up the kitchen sink. I hope that I will make tons more memories with my 2 little loves that they can look back on when they are all grown up. I know from my own "experinces" that kids are the ones who remember those tiny little insignificant things that you do with them. They will carry them close to their hearts forever. I do.
AND THEN we made some scrumptious cupcakes! Now these are cupcakes that a certain Grandma Neumeyer would be extreemley proud of! Karley was very good at helping me through the whole entire prosess. She really enjoys being my big-girl-helper! I really wish I knew how to get pictures off my camera to here on this blog! The cupcakes are so cute (and very thick with sprinkles!)!! Oh well! More fun pictures for later!
Since I don't have any new pictures, I will put some pictures from this summer...


























2 comments:

Linda said...

yeah! You make cupcakes. What a GOOD mom!!!!!
You're right about that memory thing.....in the end its the only thing that matters, and more important than anything else.

Anonymous said...

Nichole, you are such a stinkin' cute mommy. nickolas and karley {and Casey} are so lucky to have you!!