Casey and I have been married for almost 6 blissful years. We have two of the most awesome kids EVER -seriously!! They are the definition of perfect children (on most days)! Karley, who is 5, and in Kindergarten, loves to sing, dance, help Mom around the house, be bossy, and she must be dressed up in the latest fashion! She has a current obsession with fashion shows, high-heeled shoes, and sparkled makeup!! She is such a joy!!!
Then we have Nickolas! He is 3 and a half. He loves the water, playing with his cars and trucks, coloring and throughly enjoys playing superhero! He is such a Mommas boy. He always has to be in earshot to his Momma! (I pretty much love it!)
I have the best life EVER!!
I walk out of the bathroom and Nick says,"Mom, I missed you." Followed by a big hug! 09.22.10
Dad is outside peeing...Nick runs up behind him and says,"Good job, Dad!" 06.03.10
*Dad- "Hi NIKKI!!!!" Nick- "I not Nikki! I Nick!" 11.09
* DAD-"Karley, when you get older, we are going to have to fight the boys off with sticks!" KARLEY- "Yeah, they can only look at me." 03.31.09
* Karley to Nick, "You better do what Mom says or you won't go to Disme (Disney) Land." 01.09
* "When I row up I want to be just like you, Mom!" 10.22.08
* "Hello, operator? I have a baby in my belly." 09.25.08
* I had painted Karleys nails all the colors of purple nail polish that I had and when we where all done she said, " I look like a rockstar-witch-princess!"
* "When boys are rockstars, they only have one earring." 09.02.08
* "Nick is so funny, huh Mom?!?"
* "I don't think that I would like to share, thank you."9.01.08
* "I had a think in my brain!" (I had a thought) 8.28.08
* "Feel my belly. It is full of chicken. I think I need to eat no more food. My belly might "essplode"." 8.10.08
* After using the potty..."Look Mom! I cleaned my butt, see?" (And yes she showed me and it was clean!!)8.10.08
* "Don't worry Mom, I had an accident but I cleaned it all up." 8.10.08
* "Mom, no! Please don't put Nick for a nap! I am not done playing with him!" 8.10.08
* "I don't like Nick when he turns off my cartoons!"
* "Mom, is it time for Sophie to come home yet?"
* "I don't wanna get dressed, I like to be naked!!"
* "I can't pick up my toys cuz then I will be too tired."
* "Mom, you are a nice Mommy when you give me icecream. And you are a bad Mommy when you don't."
* "Nickolas is my best fwend."
* "I know Dad, if you get in the hottub, your back will feel much better."
* "What the heck was that?!?"
* Dad- "What is my name?" Karley- "Daddy!" Dad- "Yes, that is what you call me, but what is my name?" Karley- "Pappa Johns."
* "I like to eat food. It makes me strong like a punching bag!" 06.10.08
* "I like everybody in our house exept Mommy!" 6.28.08
* Karley was swatting and yelling at a fly in the house and I said to her, "You tell that fly who's boss!!" She stopped swatting, ran over to me and said, "Why do I need to tell the fly that I am the boss?" 6.25.08
* "There! Good as new!" Karley found an old bandaid and put it on an old burn I had on my arm! Thank you Karley! You are so nice!
* Me and Karley were talking during her luch and she told me..."When I grow up I will be a Mom, and when you grow down, you will be a little girl."
* Karley-"Dad when I grow up I want to be a princess, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Dad- "I want to be a Dad." Karley- "No! What do you want to beee?!?!" Dad- "I want to be a Dad!" Karley- " No! When you grow up, you will be a person."
* This morning we were singing happy birthday to Nick and Karley was getting all sorts of upset. "No you guys! We can't sing without his cake!" 5/9/08
* Karley and Daddy went to go get some lunch, while walking out side she saw the ford sign on the back of a car..."Look Dad! American Idol!!!"
* Nick was sick and I told Karley that he has a fever. She then told me, "He doesn't have a fever, he has stripes!" 4/16/08
* I had made Karley some noodle soup for dinner and she was telling me that the soup made her insides feel warm, then she dropped a noodle on her leg and she said, " And my legs too!" 4/11/08
* Dad- "Karley, do you have poop in your pants?" Karley- "I don't want to talk about it." Mom- "Karley, do you?" Karley- "NO DEAL!" 5/7/08